Questions To Ask Before Listing
Choosing the right Realtor to sell your home can be difficult, especially when they all sound so convincing. The following list of questions will not only help you select the right Realtor, but will also help you get the very best from the agent you choose.
- Do you work as a full-time Realtor?
- Do you handle incoming property inquiries?
- How many listings do you have at this time, and how does this work to my benefit?
- Do you have a help system to see that no details are overlooked?
- How many potential buyers and sellers do you speak with each day? Each week? Each year?
- In what ways will you encourage other Realtors to sell my home?
- Do you have references that I can check?
- How will you set my listing apart from the crowd with out costing me more money?
- What is my property worth? What listing price do you recommend? How did you arrive at that price?
- How will you assist in my relocation plans?
- Do you have a written plan of action designed specifically to sell my property?
- How will you give interested buyers 24 hour access to my property?
- How will you make information on my property available to out-of-town buyers?
- How do you promote properties on the Internet?